::Health Update

I went back to my OBGYN last Friday after having a few days of a LOT of pain. They did another ultrasound to see if my 8cm diameter cyst had ruptured, and they discovered that I have a gall stone. A damn gall stone! I was so tired of dealing with all the pain that I asked to have surgery to have it and my cyst removed that day, but unfortunately there was no surgeon available to do the surgery. It ended up being for the better, because I've since had a change of heart on wanting to do it.

After meeting with my chiropractor and doing a little soul searching, I've finally admitted that I need to get my shit together and start eating healthier. I eat 30% good stuff and 70% crap. I should be eating 85% good stuff and only 15% crap. So, for the next 2 months, I'm on a strict vegetarian diet. No meat :( Booo!

The positive is that I'll be healthier and this is something I really need to do for myself and for my kids. It's time for me to make the change....

So stay tuned, as there might be some bitch vent posts ahead since I can't eat any chocolate :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments