Monday, July 23, 2012

::Movie Theater Tragedy

.............
.............
.............

so my computer screen has been blank for the last 15 minutes...
I have no idea where to even begin my thoughts...

First off, I don't think this is the appropriate time to debate the issue of gun control, so lets leave that for another blog post. 

My heart is broken. It's broken for the victims and their families. It's broken for the parents of the murderer, because they didn't deserve this. The victims and their families didn't deserve this. Nobody did.

I'm speechless....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments