Monday, March 19, 2012

::3rd Anniversary

Wednesday is mine and the Hubs 3rd Anniversary! Yay for 3 great years of marriage! A lot has happened for us in three years...
- Our Wedding
- I graduated from college
- Moved to Colorado (from California)
- Bought our 1st house
- Got pregnant... with twins!
- Had Landon and Connor
- Made several trips back to CA to visit friends and family
- and MUCH more

Obviously we've had our ups and downs, but all in all we have had a wonderful 3 years! And to top it off, the Hubs outdid himself and went above and beyond anything I could've imagined. He surprised me with my first pair of diamond earrings! I was blown away! I've never received a gift like that before. It was nice to know that he thought about it ahead of time, too. Normally, life is so crazy that he forgets stuff like this. I felt very loved!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

1 comments:

MEGAN said...

happy #3!!! what happened w/the syrup smelling babe?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments