Saturday, July 2, 2011

::It's Friday, Friday, Friday

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here. I SO look forward to having my hubsicle home with the kiddos and I for two straight days. It's crazy how much I miss him during the week, and since it seems as though everything we do is baby-centered, it's nice to be a family on the weekends and do things together...

These past few days, I've been working on trying to get the boys to nap during the day in their rooms in their cribs rather than on the living room couch. Two reasons: 1. Because they are almost to the point where they're gonna roll off the couch, and 2. I need the time that they nap to get all of my crap done. How am I supposed to unload the dishwasher, vacuum, fold laundry, etc with two sleeping babes on the couch?? Fact is that I don't get much of anything done during the day as it is, so it'd be nice for my house to not looks like a *total* disaster when my husband gets home. There's no sleeping going on over here, so I might as well try to catch up with house stuff.

Speaking of never sleeping, when does this get easier?!?! Omg...

All I want is for the boys to sleep a solid 6 hours in between feedings, and since they are almost 5 months old, I don't think that's too much to ask. We're still doing the every 3 hours thing, and it's literally killing us! Ugh! They did start on oatmeal, and I'm finally weaning off of breastfeeding, so hopefully we'll get some relief soon. I just feel so unhealthy, & I know it's cause I never get any rest. Bodies need sleep & rest in order to function, and I'm not getting any of that. Therefore, I can't function... :(

Well, nothing too exciting going on over in my neck of the woods. Happy 4th of July to you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments