::5 Pounds in the Trash!

So I just passed the 3 week mark (yesterday) with this "vegetarian" diet. I must admit that I'm feeling a little bit better these days. I'm not really in pain anymore, although I do have the occasional spurt of discomfort (mainly at night). Yay for not being a vicodin addict!

One of the positive side effects of me being on this new diet is that I've lost just over 5 pounds! Wahoooo!!!! So at the rate I'm going, if I keep at it for the next 5 weeks like what was recommended, I should lose another 10 (ish)! Hell yeah!

So now every time I get discouraged with only eating fruits and veggies, I just remember that I'm losing weight off of my big old butt! Yay me!!!

;) ;) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments