::Momma's 26!

Yesterday was my 26th birthday! That's right, 26! Most days I feel like I'm 46, though.

I had the privilege of spending the day with my husband and kiddos, which was perfect! My mom and sister came over to watch the boys for us for a few hours so we could go hang out, play golf, have a nice dinner and be alone for a bit. It was great! How refreshing to have a few hours sans kids! It's good for recharging the ole batteries!

A few days ago, we booked a trip to head back to CA for a few events that are going on in June. Looking forward to redeeming out traveling adventures as compared to the last trip which was pure hell the entire time. I'll let you know if I'm a total lunatic for attempting it again so soon! ;)

Enjoy this GORGEOUS Monday!!

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments