Thursday, June 16, 2011

::In The Beginning...

Welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about my journey as a new mom, and my struggles, triumphs and adventures in raising my identical twin boys. I have always been inspired by reading other people's thoughts on things they are faced with, good or bad, and have gathered that I am not alone in this crazy game of life. Feels good to know that there are others dealing with a similar deck of cards sometimes. This new chapter that I am in right now is all about who I am as a person, as a new mommy of my beautiful baby boys, and my revised role of a wife to my husband. This is meant to be more of a journal rather than a serious place, so sit back, relax and enjoy reading about the chaos that is me!

*My Little Disclaimer*
:Anything posted on this blog is strictly my personal thoughts and opinions on matters
:I am not claiming to be an expert in any area of life
:My opinions are just that, and they do not have to be your opinions if you don't agree with them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments