Sunday, June 19, 2011

::Sunday, Simply Stated

Exhausted is how I feel...
Pumping is what I do many times a day...
Bottles and laundry are what never ends...
Pure love is what I feel for my boys...
Amazing is my husband...
Affirmation is what I need more of these days..
Cool is the breeze I feel gently passing over my feet...
Disaster is how to best describe my house...
Clean, unfolded clothes are what has been resting at the foot of my bed for 2.5 weeks...

But the bottom line is that BLISS is what I feel when I see my precious babies smile...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments