Tuesday, June 21, 2011

::Terrible TWOSday

Tuesday... A day I wish I could have a do-over with!

This particular Tuesday started out productive. I cleaned my bathroom and finally rid it of those annoying pink rings around my sink and toilet (yes, it's been that long) and dusted the dressers that are in my master bedroom. Although it added a lot of character, the inch of dust that sat on the surfaces was really starting to piss me off. Not exactly the decor look I was going for.

I think what I really get most frustrated with is the fact that I can't ever finish anything I start. Laundry, pumping, dishes, washing bottles, vacuuming, dusting, or even taking out the damn trash... Everything I do gets interrupted in one way or another.

Let me back track a little...

Before babies (heck, before pregnancy even) I was a very self-sufficient, independent, and a do-it-myself kind of girl. I didn't need anybody's help and I enjoyed the time that I had to myself. I'm one of those people that actually likes it when it's silent, no one around, no "noise" fogging up my brain, just me and my thoughts. I enjoyed my "alone" time. I suppose everyone enjoys alone time, but for me in particular, those moments were when I did my reflection of the day, week, of myself, etc. They were times when I would "recharge" per say. These days, there's none of the happening around this house. After months of no time to "recharge", I'm running very low on battery life. This mama's tired!

Enough of my venting for one day... I just needed to get it out. Now, it's back to my "sensory overload" life!

Cheers!!! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments