Monday, October 3, 2011

::Stuffed Burgers with Avocado & Sauteed Mushrooms

Yesterday, I was in the mood to be a little fancy with lunch for "C" and I. We decided that we were in the mood for a yummy burger, so I played around with that idea and made "stuffed burgers". Here's what I did...

Ingredients:
  • 1 package of ground beef (I use 96/4 so there's less fat)
  • 1/4 of a green bell pepper, finely diced
  • 1/4 of a small sweet white ontion, finely diced
  • Garlic salt to taste
  • Maggi seasoning to taste (or any kind of burger seasoning you prefer)
  • Provolone cheese
  • 1 avocado, sliced
  • 6 button mushrooms, washed and thinly sliced
  • 2 teaspoons of butter
  • 3 tablespoons of oyster sauce
  • 3 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
  • Burger buns
Directions:
  1. Put the package of ground beef in a mixing bowl
  2. Mix in finely diced green bell pepper and sweet onion
  3. Add garlic salt and seasoning
  4. Squish all together to everything is mixed together
  5. Divide mixture into 4 round patties
  6.  Use a small pan and melt together butter, BBQ sauce and oyster sauce. Add mushrooms and let simmer.
  7. Grill to your liking, flip and add cheese
  8. Remove burger patty from grill and place on bun. Add avocado & sauteed mushrooms and complete with the top of the bun.

This was SOOOO good! I also added a small side of Sicilian italiano pasta salad. YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Recent Posts

About Me

Katie
I am a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and a student of life. I am a broken, but trying to be the best mommy and wife I can be.
View my complete profile

Followers

Recent comments